sunnuntai 6. syyskuuta 2015

First week of digital marketing course

Excitement and enthusiasm. That's what I felt after coming back to school from a long summer break on Monday. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect from this starting school year - or to be precise, this starting digital marketing course - but after the first lecture, I knew it was gonna be a good one.

When Ilkka started lecturing in English, I was a little confused, but really excited at the same time. "Would we really be speaking English throughout this whole course?" I thought. And luckily, the answer was: yes, we would.



The digital marketing course focuses on digitalization and it's current issues that we are and will be facing in the future. Based on the couple of lectures we've had so far, the course seems very interesting and useful, as the world keeps changing and becoming more and more digital every day. I am excited about everything that's about to come and all the tasks we're about to do. I think it's a great idea for the students to write a blog during the course, because blogs are a very big part of our life today, and they are becoming more effective when it comes to making decisions of for example purchasing a product or reserving a table from a restaurant etc.



So all in all, I am excited about all that's about to come. I have a great team with me, and I'm sure we will do some great things together and make the most out of this course.

-Laura

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the digital marketing/course I think this is the right place for you!

    VastaaPoista