sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

The final week and an awesome feeling

Don't even know how to start. I mean the whole course has been fun, but I never thought it could end like this - our last week at school was so much fun!! On Monday we just planned a little bit of our video that we were about to make for the Final presentation and told about it to our teachers. They were all very excited about us making a video for the final school day and said that they are looking forward to it a lot. We also had a couple creative tasks that we did. We had to plan our digital business course our own way into a piece of paper. We got to use our imaginations as much as we wanted and plan the whole course as if there were no limitations. Another task of ours was to imagine ourselves in 2020 - what would we be doing? How would we be like?

Here's our groups outcome of the tasks:

Untitled Untitled

Our team met on Tuesday and we filmed some clips for the video and edited the whole thing ready for Thursday.

And then on Thursday... That's another story...

I came to school all excited since I knew it was gonna be a good day. But little did I know that there was going to be Star Wars music, festival drinks, chocolate and people all dressed up - I mean, wow! It was both the final presentation day and Ilkka's birthday so the whole day was special in every way. Our team was so excited to present our video that we made for the final presentation and we were also excited to see what others had accomplished.

In addition to only going through what each group had done during the course, we also had some nominations for the best blogs (which I got chosen for?!?!!? Still can't believe it!) etc... and some guests introducing themselves. The digital coaches had also prepared a video for us to show about the course and it was funny to watch clips of moments throughout the course.

Untitled
Got a drink to my hand right after arriving to school:)

The day was just so full of joy and laughter and we were all taken by surprise by the whole arrangement of the final day. Very, very nice!

Ahh, it feels so good and kind of sad to be writing the last post right now. I don't even know how to end this cause I feel like I have so many emotions and so much to say that even though I have decent writing skills, I just can't express myself enough with words. Anyways, thank you Ilkka, Anna and Marjo for the course, thank you all my fellow students and special thanks to my awesome team 8<3 You guys are awesome and we had so much fun!


Our team<3

Here's our final presentation video, enjoy!:)


-Laura

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti